We started as General Contractors in 1996 and found the need to build a healthier home. As we did our research, we found most area homes have high concentrations of Radon. The building industry was not doing anything about this so we vowed to make a change. We started to make changes by retaining our general contractor’s license and becoming certified in Radon Mitigation.
We then started installing passive RADON systems in thousands of homes for builders, developers and homeowners alike. This was the first step in making a healthier home free of lung cancer due to radon.
Then to continue our quest, we began to teach builders, developers, and Realtor's about the importance of building Radon Resistant New Construction (RRNC) and testing each and every home.
We now hold teaching clinics at several Real Estate offices and home Builders offices and on site.
Here are a few things to remember when choosing a radon mitigator:
1. Are they certified? We are, our NEHA certification number is 103873 RMT.
2. Do they guarantee the results? We do and it is for 5 years! Our post mitigation average is .7pci/l
3. Do they have a warranty? We do. Our warranty is all inclusive for 5 years.
4. How long have they been in business, will they be around when you need them? We have been in business since 1983, and licensed since 1996.
5. How are they rated by those who have used them? We have an A+ rating on Angie’s List and with the BBB.